The players have hit the field, the Star Spangled Banner has been sung and the coin has been tossed. If you want to know how to get a 2019 Super Bowl live stream then you’re in the right place. But you’d better read our advice quickly as the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams are facing off right now! it’s really easy to get a Super Bowl 2019 live stream – no matter where in the world you are. And with our help, you can even watch without having to sit through the commercials.
The Los Angeles franchise had the better regular season with an impressive 13-3-0 record (matched only by the New Orleans Saints that they vanquished in the conference finals). Sean McVay – who became the youngest head coach in NFL history when he took the job in 2017 – continues to confound his critics and is hoping to make history once again.
But Tom Brady’s New England Patriots have the big game experience, making this their third consecutive Super Bowl visit. Not to mention the fact that their line is lead by possibly the finest quarterback to play the sport. They have the chance to tie the Pittsburgh Steelers as the most successful team in NFL history at Super Bowl LIII.
Whether you live in the US, the UK or anywhere else in the world, we’ll show you exactly how to watch the Patriots vs Rams in today’s so that you don’t miss a minute of the action. It will be broadcast by CBS in the US, but there are plenty of ways to catch it locally and internationally – and we can even tell you where you can get a Super Bowl live stream without having to put up with all those annoying ad breaks.
How to watch Super Bowl online – our favorite live stream choice:
Keep scrolling to see who’s showing Super Bowl 2019 where you live. But if, like us, you’d like to watch a live stream online without any commercial breaks, then following these three simple steps will help:
2. Connect to a UK server location
Want to record the Super Bowl and watch it later? TVPlayer will also allow you to do that too. You’ll need to sign up for a paid account, but the good news there is that the site offers a 14-day free trial so no payments required!
What other VPNs to we rate?
Want to play the field when it comes to comparing the best VPN service? Well here are our top three choices for February 2019:
– ExpressVPN – we love how easy it is to use and that 30-day trial option makes it worth making your #1 choice, too – click here to sign up
– NordVPN – one of the most affordable VPN options out there right now, it’s great value for such a strong product – check out the pricing here
– IPVanish – hot on security, you can use it on loads of devices at once, and running a 25% off promotion this weekend – find out more and download here
- Read more: the best VPN services 2019
How to watch a Super Bowl 2019 live stream for free in the US:
If you live in the US and have access to the internet, then you’ll be able to watch the entirety of Super Bowl 2019 on CBS. In addition to broadcasting the game on cable TV, the network will stream the event live through its Sports website and mobile apps. CBS has even the sweetened the deal by allowing users to stream the Super Bowl without having to sign in.
Prefer to watch football on the big screen via your favorite streaming platforms? Well you can do that too to as CBS will be streaming Super Bowl 2019 on Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox One, Apple TV, Android TV and more. But if you want to watch without any commercials – check out the options above!
Note that you will need a US IP address in order to access all of the above or otherwise you won’t be able to access the content from abroad – if you want to do so, you’ll have to follow our VPN guidelines above and log in with a VPN, choosing a US server location.
CBS isn’t you’re only option though, with all of the top US-based streaming services all providing an alternative. Each one offers a free trial to get you started and has masses of other content and channels for you to enjoy if you subscribe:
- Hulu with Live TV $40 per month – Hulu with Live TV includes CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN.
- PlayStation Vue From $45 per month and the ideal choice for PS4 owners thanks to its access to the likes of ESPN, NBC, Fox, Disney and other essential networks. Crank up the price and you can add the likes of Showtime and HBO, too.
- YouTubeTV $40 per month – YouTubeTV gives you access to CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN.
- DirecTV Now $50 per month – DirecTV Now includes CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN and for $5 extra you can add the NFL Network.
- FuboTV $35 for the first month – FuboTV gives you the first month at a discounted rate but after that the price increases to $45 a month. The service includes CBS, Fox, NBC and the NFL Network but does not come with ESPN.
How to watch Super Bowl online in the UK:
How to watch the Super Bowl 2019: live stream in Canada
How to live stream Super Bowl action in Australia
Super Bowl live stream: worldwide coverage where you are
Super Bowl 53 is available live in seven languages and 170 countries and territories around the world – there’s a useful guide on the main broadcasters on NFL’s website.
But to save you the time, we can tell you a few options in some of the most popular territories for watching NFL: Mexico – ESPN, Fox, TV Azteca; Brazil – ESPN; South Korea – MBC Sports; Germany – ProSieben, DAZN; France – TF1, BeIN Sport; Argentina – ESPN, Fox; China – Fox Sports, BesTV.
As of the time of writing, the cheapest ticket for Super Bowl LIII starts at a whopping $3,600 per person in the 300 level at the very back of the stadium.
If you want to get closer to the action, it’s going to cost even more with seats in the 100 level going for $15,075 each. These seats do include access to the three hour all-inclusive Premier Party at the Georgia World Congress Center, appearances and meet and greet opportunities with NFL stars and Hall of Famers, pre-game hospitality and a post-game confetti-filled celebration.
Super Bowl 2019 FAQ: your questions answered
Powered by WPeMatico