Merry Christmas, dear reader! The Boxing Day sales have gone live extra early this year and we’ve seen some red hot deals already. So buckle up as we guide you through the final days of 2018’s deals season right through to 2019’s January sales.
Surely you’ve got better things to be doing on the Christmas break than trying to work out who is having a decent sale from the huge number of UK retailer sites, sifting through what they’re claiming to be epic deals when you know full well you’ve seen them cheaper elsewhere on the same day. So let us do it for you. We’ve rounded up the finest, genuine ones right here!
So yes sit back, scroll down a little and you’ll see we’ve started to list the best offers so far. We’ll be updating this page throughout the Christmas, Boxing Day and right up until the dust has cleared on those January sales too. It’s time to: Treat. Yo. Self.
Boxing Day sales: quick links
- Amazon – deals aplenty from the hugely popular online store
- Argos – electricals, home, toys and more discounted today
- AO.com – the big sale is live
- John Lewis – huge clearance on clothes, home and electricals
- Currys – up to 40% off home, TV, kitchen, gadgets and more
- Very – up to 50% off fashion, home and electricals
- Mobiles.co.uk – fresh discounts on the latest mobile phones
The best Boxing Day sales 2018
- ASOS – save up to 50% on women’s and men’s clothing
- Boohoo – 30% off everything!
- Boots – save up to 50%
- Blacks – half price jackets and boots
- Carphone Warehouse – packed with exclusive online-only discounts
- DFS – big discounts on some super comfy and stylish sofas
- Dorothy Perkins – up to 50% off
- Dreams – save up to 50% on mattresses and beds
- eBay – discounts on pretty much everything
- ExpressVPN – save 49% on a subscription
- Jack Wills – up to 50% off men’s and women’s clothing
- Jessops – save up to £600 on cameras, lenses and more
- Homebase – the Big Kitchen Sale is live
- LastMinute.com – Flash sales and holidays from £149 per person
- Levi’s – save up to 50%
- Living DNA – up to 30% off DNA test kits
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off the hottest adults-only products
- Microsoft – big discounts on Surface and Xbox products
- New Look – get ready for New Year’s with 60% off
- Newegg – discounts on laptops, computers and parts
- Next – at least 50% off all sale items
- Now TV – discounts on entertainment, cinema, kids and sports passes
- OntheBeach.co.uk – save up to 50% on bookings
- River Island – save up to 60% on fashion and homeware items
- Samsung – save on phones, TVs, smartwatches and more
- Superdry – save up to 50% at the popular fashion brand
- Timberland – save up to 40% on winter clothing and more
- TopShop – save up to 70% in this huge sale
- TopMan – massive 70% reductions to be had today
- TravelSupermarket – get away from it all with hotels, flights and more
- Wiggle – get discounted active wear ready for those resolutions
The best Boxing Day deals so far
We’ve shown you were the best boxing Day sales are happening today. But we thought we’d highlight some of favourite individual offers from the best sales we’ve seen, followed by deals in a range of specific categories. We’ll be updating this page throughout the Christmas break, so we will of course be highlighting the finest picks from the January sales too, so feel free to keep coming back to check out the freshest discounts. A word of warning though, we generally find the best deals tend to go live around Boxing Day nowadays, rather than January.
Nintendo Switch Boxing Day deals
PS4 Boxing Day sales
Xbox One Boxing Day sales
- Back to the top ^
- Don’t miss the full list of Nintendo Switch prices and bundle deals
- Check out even more PS4 prices and PS4 Pro deals
- Check out the full list of Xbox One deals and Xbox One X prices
So who’s having a Boxing Day sale?
All the big stores get stuck in. With so many keen shoppers going online over the Christmas period in recent years, it’s just too good a chance for them to finish 2018 off with some extra money in the bank. Let’s take a look at the big hitters below and what you can nab from each.
When do the Boxing Day sales start?
Not a silly question at all. As we just said, a lot of stores are starting today and we expect even more will go live on Christmas Day – yes they’re pretty keen. If just before Christmas is the time to scramble for last-minute gifts, anytime from the day itself onwards is the chance to treat yourself or use those gift vouchers to make a great deal a truly spectacular bargain.
When do the January sales start?
Expect an early start here too. Although if we’re going off the last few years, the January sales haven’t been particularly special. It’s been all about the Boxing Day deals really, although we’re pleased to report some of the better ones stayed online a good few days into January. January sales are more of a continuation of the remaining Boxing Day sales so you can probably expect to see many stores simply rebrand the sales to ‘January sales’ the day after Boxing Day on December 27th.
Given many workplaces are off until around January 2nd, retailers are keen to show you the best deals as soon as possible while you’ve got time off at home rather than try to push deals on you while you’re heading back to work or nursing that New Year’s Eve hangover.
Powered by WPeMatico